Freebees loyalty program
Be rewarded when you visit Studio 157 with a discount rate on your purchase of products or services!
Discover the Studio 157 loyalty program by browsing the information below. For more information, please contact our customer service department.
To reward its customers, Studio 157 offers a 3% discount rate on all purchases* made at Studio 157. With Freebees money accumulated over time, customers can use this money at Studio 157. There’s no expiration date on your Freebees points, so why not take advantage now!
*Gift cards are not eligible for the discount rate.
EARN FREEBEES POINTS
Simply present your Freebees membership card or mobile app when paying your bill at reception.
REDEEM MY FREEBEES POINTS
To use your points accumulated in your mobile app or on your Freebees plastic card, simply mention it when paying your bill at our reception desk by presenting the barcode on your app or plastic card.
STEPS TO BECOME A MEMBER
A) Become a member with the mobile application (recommended)
- Download the Freebees Pay application to your cell phone
- Select the Register option in yellow
- Select I DO NOT have a membership card in black
- Enter your information, accept the Terms and Conditions and press Complete my profile now
- Complete the fields and press Register
- Finalize your registration by going to your e-mail and activating your account from the link sent to you.
- Login to your new mobile application
B) Become a member with a plastic card – available only at Studio 157
- On your next visit to Studio 157, ask our reception staff to sign you up for the program. We’ll give you a plastic card featuring Studio 157 and Freebees.
- The loyalty card or Freebees application must be presented at the time of the transaction. No rebate can be made at any other time.
- No Freebees dollars are earned on purchases made on our website.
- No Freebees dollars are earned on the purchase of gift certificates.
- Studio 157 is not responsible for lost loyalty cards or difficulties with the mobile application.
Please contact the Freebees team if you have any questions about the application: email@example.com