Refines skin texture. Removes dead skin cells.
Effervescent activator of the Enzymatic Exfoliant Step 1.
Skin type and conditions
All skin types – even very sensitive condition and problemed skin
Effervescent activator of the Enzymatic Exfoliant Step 1. Innovative product that stimulates the protected enzymes found in the Step 1 Enzymatic Exfoliant. Refi nes skin texture and removes dead skin cells. Reduces the appearance and size of pores. Revitalizes and prepares the skin for subsequent products.
Product functions and characteristics
- Airless pump
- Deep gentle enzymatic exfoliation
- Exfoliates through an hydration process
- Soothing and moisturizing⧫
- Does not create micro lesions
- Does not stimulate sebaceous secretions
- Brightens the complexion
- Refines skin texture and removes dead skin cells
- Leaves the skin smooth, brightened with an even tone
Method of use
Apply 1 to 2 times a week. Apply on top of the Enzymatic Exfoliant Step 1. Massage lightly in a circular motion. A foam will form. Leave to act 3 to 5 minutes than massage lightly in a circular motion with wet fingers and than rinse. Warning: Avoid contact with eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Functions and characteristics of the main ingredients
(Educational information according to in-vitro and/or in-vivo and/or ex-vivo studies on ingredients that does not represent the fonctions of the concept or the product)
- No oil
- Effervescent stimulation
- No mechanical exfoliation
- New innovative concept that evoliates with hydration⧫
- Favors cell turnover – regeneration (protective concept of proteolytic enzymatic activity – papain and bromelain enzymes)
- Decongest and antibacterial effect
⧫ The upper layers of the epidermis
† From an appearance and/or sensation perspective