With the provisions of Bill 25 applicable from the end of September 2023, we have reviewed some of our procedures and rest assured, your personal information is safe!
Processing operations covered by the Personal Data Protection Policy
Who is responsible for the processing operations we carry out?
Who is affected by our processing of personal data?
The persons concerned by our data processing operations are :
- customers who buy on our website
- our customers
- our employees
- applicants to our job offers
(hereinafter together and individually referred to as “you”, “your”, “yours”).
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of minors. Our website and services are not designed for, and are not intended for, minors aged 16 or under. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or retain personal data from minors.
Why do we process your personal data?
- you purchase from our website;
- we provide services to our customers;
- you apply for a job at Studio 157 using the contact form on our website;
Data collected on the studio157.com domain
When we refer to “our website” or “this website” herein, we are referring to the specific pages of Studio 157 website accessible via the following link: www.studio157.com.
The collection, purposes and basis for the processing of your personal data
Visitors to our website
When you browse our website, we may collect personal data about you because you provide it to us voluntarily. We do not use any automated methods to collect personal data.
When (i) you fill in a form on our website, (ii) you subscribe to our newsletter or a marketing communication, (iii) you make a product or gift certificate purchase, we may collect the information described below.
We do not intentionally collect sensitive data. You are under no obligation to provide us with sensitive data, nor should you. If you choose to provide us with sensitive data via our website, you consent to the collection and processing of this data.
|Collected date||Purpose||Legal basis|
|Data you provide voluntarily: |
Contact details: surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number
Payment details: address, credit card number
|– manage and respond to your requests submitted via our website;|
– send you a newsletter or information, according to your wishes or in relation to our activities that may be of interest to you;
– allow you to make a purchase and send it by post;
|Our legitimate interest in responding to any requests or complaints received, inviting you to events in which you have expressed an interest and/or sending you information or newsletters according to your wishes or of a nature to interest you, selling you a good or a gift certificate.|
|Any other data you choose to share with us||Your consent.By deciding to provide us with data that we have not requested, you consent to its use for the above-mentioned purposes.|
As part of the services we provide and in connection with our internal procedures and due diligence, we may collect and use personal data about you. The table below describes the personal data we may use when acting as data controller for the purposes defined below.
|Collected date||Purpose||Legal basis|
|Contact details: surname, first name, telephone number||– identify customers for appointments;|
– communicate with the customer;
|Our legitimate interest in providing you with an efficient service that meets our standards|
|Health data: information about your medical file||confirm that the client’s health condition allows him or her to receive the treatment|
-offer the best care for the client’s health condition
The person responsible for hiring you keeps the personal data that you, as a candidate, voluntarily submit and, in some cases, personal data that is submitted on your behalf.
The personal data we may collect includes your name, contact details (e.g. home address, telephone number and e-mail address), employment and education history (e.g. information about your previous and current employer(s), the school(s) you attended and the level of education you have achieved).
It is your responsibility to ensure that all data submitted is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Submission of any inaccurate, false or incomplete data may disqualify you from the position or result in termination of the employment contract.
If you submit the personal data of a third party (e.g. a candidate recommended to you), you must obtain that person’s consent to the collection and use of his or her data as described in this document, before submitting any personal data concerning him or her.
We do not collect sensitive personal data (such as race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, criminal record, physical or mental health or sexual orientation) as part of our recruitment process or recruitment-related activities.
However, we may collect sensitive data about you if you voluntarily provide such data to us or if we are required to collect such data due to legal and regulatory requirements incumbent upon us.
The people to whom we communicate your personal data
For one or other of the purposes mentioned in the section “Collection and purposes of processing of your personal data” above, we may communicate your personal data to Studio 157 employees only.
Technical and operational measures to protect your personal data
We use a range of technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data, process it lawfully, fairly and transparently, and guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk.
These measures include
- staff awareness-raising and training to ensure that they are aware of our obligations in terms of personal data protection and the best practices to adopt to protect them;
- administrative controls to limit access to personal data to only those staff who need to know for one or other of the above-mentioned purposes;
- periodic audits to analyze the measures in place and monitor their effectiveness;
- the implementation of internal procedures and policies;
- physical security measures to protect certain computers, filing cabinets, etc.
Although Studio 157 takes all appropriate security measures at the time of collection of your personal data and in connection with any processing of personal data, the transmission of data via the Internet (including e-mail) is never completely secure.
How long we keep your personal data
We will keep your personal data in our systems for 3 years (paper and computer). For employee files, we comply with the retention period stipulated by law.
What are your rights?
- Obtain confirmation that we are processing your personal data and obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- Ask us to update the personal data we hold about you, or to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- Ask us to delete the personal data we hold about you, or to limit our use of it;
- Withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data (to the extent that such processing is subject to consent);
- To the extent required by applicable law or regulation, receive a copy of the personal data you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, for transmission to another party (to the extent that such processing is subject to consent or contract). object to the processing of your personal data.
How to exercise your rights
- If you no longer wish to receive marketing or sales literature from us, please click on the unsubscribe link in any communication email or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any further questions about how we use your personal data, how to exercise your rights or how to make a complaint, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
UPDATE: September 14, 2023